Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Showered with Love"

I was beyond elated when my coworker/sorority sister approached me and stated that she and host of other coworkers would like to honor me with a bridal shower!  Below are some images from the shower:


Special seating for the bride!

The laughter says it all!  I had a ball!

The ultimate "present opening" expression!

Reflections from the shower

Yes!  The multi-purpose cake dome/punch bowl!  A definite staple for every bridal registry!

Reading a card -- I am a card person!

The pretty and delicious cream cheese cake!  It was so good!

The entire process of wedding planning is definitely a "real deal" experience, but the feeling of being honored at my first shower was something truly "real!"  I've been so accustomed to planning the showers/attending showers that being the reason for the shower felt so...so...REAL!

I truly enjoyed being showered with love by my coworkers!  They blessed my fiance', Patrick, and I with love, well wishes, prayers and wonderful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment