Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet "The Blessed Bride," Angela!




Angela was raised in the southern Georgia town of Metter.  She attended Georgia Southern University where she became involved in event planning for the student entertainment board of the university.  Additionally, she worked as a staff writer for the university newspaper and news director/host for the campus radio station.  Angela obtained her degree in broadcasting and relocated to the Atlanta area.

With a background that spans from entertainment to education, Angela has always shared a bond with all things bridal and wedding related.  From serving as a flower girl (multiple times over), bridesmaid (again, multiple times over), to now becoming the bride herself, Angela is ready to embark on her journey as "The Blessed Bride!" 

Angela's vision for The Blessed Bride (TBB) is to not only illustrate her experiences and encounters throughout the wedding process, but to launch TBB as a beacon of inspiration, encouragement, style, sophistication, and overall joy for every reader, whether a blushing bride-to-be or not.

Angela in a nutshell --> God's girl :: media / communications junkie :: connoisseur of the performing arts :: journalist in my own right :: music enthusiast :: peace advocate :: educator :: AKA :: releasing my potential

Angela's messageHi there!  I am so excited for the blessings that God has in store for not only me and The Blessed Bride, but in your life also!  It fills me with such delight to share my life and the lives of others with you through TBB.  I truly hope to add a blessing to readers, but to gain love, strength, and encouragement from you in return.

I encourage you to live like you've never lived before and love like you've never loved before!  Go after your goals, dreams, and ambitions with all your heart.  For it is through the heart and soul in which we truly live... - Angela

Contact Me

I love people!  I feel that everyone has a story to share...and I aspire to hear as many as possible!  Send me a message.  I would love to hear from you! 

1 comment:

  1. Angela is truly a blessed bride. I've only known her for a few months but can feel the glory of God upon her life. She is definitely a great resource for future brides to be!

    ReplyDelete